Terms of Service and Warranty Information
Terms of Service
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein but makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including product specifications.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to insure that our product is compatible with their needs.
- Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification.
- We use stock photos. The actual product you receive will differ slightly from the product shown in the picture.
- Orders are shipped out from our location within 2 business days of your order.
- FREE for purchases of $100 and above. Subject to change.
Warranty and Return Policy
By purchasing from our store, you agree to the following warranty and return policy:
- Any item we sell includes only a DOA [Dead on Arrival] warranty, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Seller must be notified within 5 days of receipt of the purchased product.
- Batteries are not under warranty.
- We have this policy in place because when we sell a computer, everything has been thoroughly tested and is known to be in working order.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Upon receipt, product will be tested to determine condition. After evaluation, if the product is not working and there are no obvious signs of physical damage, liquid damage, or improper use or installation, a refund or replacement item will be issued.
- Shipping costs are Non-Refundable.
Our warranty is for DOA [Dead on Arrival]; therefore we do not cover the following conditions:
- Buyer’s inability or lack of experience and knowledge to install and/or use the product purchased. This includes:
- Damage done to product as a result of improper use or installation.
- Inability of product to function with a specific software application.
- Incompatibility of product purchased with buyer’s computer system.
- Please verify compatibility with your system before buying!
For returns that are not covered under our DOA [Dead on Arrival] warranty, a 15% restocking fee will be charged. The buyer will pay for return shipping charges.