2015 Apple MacBook Air (8GB RAM, Core i7 Processor)
- 13.3" color widescreen TFT LED-backlit active-matrix "glossy" display with a 1440 by 900 native resolution.
- Apple reports that it also supports "1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, and 1024 by 640 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio and 1024 by 768 and 800 by 600 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio".
- This model has an Intel HD Graphics 6000 graphics processor that shares memory with the system.
- 256GB flash storage
- 2.2 GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
Configurable to 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache.
- 8GB of RAM – 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)
Graphics and Video Support
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- VGA output using Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter (sold separately)
- Dual-link DVI output using Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter (sold separately)
- HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (sold separately)
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
Connections and Expansion
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SDXC card slot
- Recommended Power Adapter: Mac Air 45W Retina
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) with ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Good: Meaning this machine has very minimal wear, scratches, or dings. Some machines will even be in "like new" condition. You can still expect some small signs of usage.
- Used: You are getting a reduction in price for a great working computer, with the expectation of one or more noticeable cosmetic defects, such as a small indention, a slightly bent corner, or a larger scratch.
- All of our machines are in known working condition, have undergone diagnostic testing, and are in quality condition.
The images used are stock images of the same model, but are not of the actual laptop you are purchasing. The laptops are known to be in proper working order, and each laptop is sold as-is.